As devoted and loving parents, none of us wants any harm to befall our children. They should be able to live life carefree, happy, and with boundless energy. And, naturally, we want to be there to experience every moment. Sadly, life is not near as safe as we would like, and personal injury accidents happen all the time. Our children are typically the most vulnerable in these instances because they cannot always recognize when they are in potential danger or, in some instances, verbalize what happened.
While no one can completely prevent a child from getting hurt, you do have rights in a child injury case when it involves someone else’s negligence. Our personal injury lawyers pursue child injury cases and work with you to achieve the best possible outcome.
Child Injury Causes
Children can be injured in a variety of ways, and the party causing the injury can be an individual, a group of individuals, or a business/corporation. A child injury case can be due to obvious examples, such as car accidents. But then there are others that most parents simply do not think about on a daily basis.
A few examples include but are not limited to:
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites
- Accidents while at daycare or summer camp
- Negligent birth injuries
- Pedestrian accidents (hit by car)
- Choking hazards (small toys)
- Defective playground equipment
- Defective walkers, strollers, high chairs, bike helmets, etc.
Until you have experienced a personal injury — whether it happened to you or your child — and its aftermath, you cannot anticipate the emotional, physical, and financial pain you will feel. Therefore, it is important to speak to a member of our team to see if you have a legitimate child injury case. You need a lawyer with experience in personal injury law — someone who has seen it all. We will gather relevant evidence to build your case and devise a personalized litigation strategy to help you win now.
Cases that seem simple or straightforward rarely are
When you hire us for your child injury case, we will help you:
- Evaluate the issues in your case.
- Determine which facts and evidence support your claims.
- Devise a personalized litigation strategy.
- Gather relevant evidence and determine how to present this evidence to the judge or jury effectively
- Maximize your claim for damages in your lawsuit. Juries can award multiple types of damages, including compensatory and punitive damages. The right legal strategy can dramatically affect the amount of money involved in the resolution of your case.
- Present your case in a concise yet clear manner to most effectively communicate your personal story to the judge or jury.
Call Nelson Law Group today!!
Nelson Law Group, PC brings over two decades of experience to each personal injury case we handle. We have extensive bench and jury trial experience in personal injuries arising from a variety of causes that result in a wide array of injuries. We will devise a comprehensive strategy based on our years of experience, intuitive legal skill, and the desired outcome of your case. We will be available to answer your questions or respond to your concerns as they come up.
If you have been injured in an accident and feel someone else is a fault, contact us today to talk about your personal situation and gain the information you need to know to make good decisions moving forward. Give our knowledgeable staff here at Nelson Law Group, PC, a call if you have any further questions regarding this or any other issue. Our staff is always available. Give us a call today! For more information about Brett A. Nelson, click here.
The post Personal Injury: Nelson Law Group Can Help With Child Injury Case appeared first on Family Law, Divorce, Personal Injury in Texas.
Source: Nelson Law Group