When you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, it is always best to seek professional legal help from a knowledgable and compassionate personal injury lawyer who has been in these situations before and knows how to handle them. At Nelson Law Group, PC in Flower Mound, we often receive calls where individuals have tried to handle personal injury cases on their own but later found out that they are in way over their heads.
With so many personal injury law firms out there, how do you know which one to choose? Start by giving us a call.
Not only will our team at Nelson Law Group treat your personal injury case as if it were our own, but our no-hassle consultations provide peace of mind that you can discuss the facts of your case without feeling like you are forced to make a hurried decision on representation.
When you hire us, we will help you:
- Evaluate your case and determine which facts and evidence support your claims
- Devise a personalized litigation strategy
- Gather relevant evidence and determine how to effectively present this evidence to the judge or jury
- Maximize your claim for damages
- Present your case clearly and concisely to communicate your personal story to the judge or jury
The first hurdle — legal responsibility
Determining legal responsibility (who is at fault) is critical, and it can also be complicated. For the person who was injured, it can be easy to point fingers at one particular person and say they must pay for the injuries. But not every personal injury case is black and white. You must prove that the offending party breached some legal duty owed to you and also take into consideration a variety of other factors, including:
- The victim’s role and whether or not they, too, were careless
- If the person who caused the injury was working for someone else
- If the accident was caused by a defective product or took place on a dangerous property
- In some instances, more than one person could be at fault.
It is the job of our personal injury lawyers to evaluate every personal injury case properly. When legal responsibility has been analyzed and assigned, the next step in the process is the determination of legal damages.
Call Nelson Law Group today!!
Until you have experienced a personal injury and its aftermath, it is impossible for you to anticipate the emotional, physical, and financial pain that you will feel. As a result, you must have someone on your side who knows and can explain your legal rights to you when it matters. Personal injury cases that seem simple or straightforward rarely are, and you need a lawyer in your corner who can offer you an honest assessment that will help you make the best choices for your case. Our knowledgeable staff here at Nelson Law Group, PC is always available. Give us a call today!
For more information about Brett A Nelson, click here.
Source: Nelson Law Group